A coworking space combines the amenities of a traditional office with the benefits of a public gathering place. The ExecutiveSuites2® office space includes private offices with shared access to meeting rooms, restrooms and a café and lounge.
We think so. Here’s why joining a coworking space is better than leasing a traditional office space:
- Affordable & Flexible: A traditional long-term lease puts financial pressure on your business. Our plans are flexible so you can keep your overhead low.
- Scalable: You only pay for the space you need. Need to upgrade or downgrade? Not a problem.
- Hassle-Free: Don’t worry about who’s ordering more coffee or setting up internet access. All of that is included in your monthly fee, so you can focus your time and energy on what matters to your business.
- Grow Your Client Roster Without Leaving: ES2™ gives you daily access to a community of other business owners and entrepreneurs who can help you grow. Coworking is the new networking!
Your ES2™ membership includes the office infrastructure you need and the amenities you want. Specifically:
- Fast WiFi
- Furnished executive suites including height-adjustable desks, chairs and lockable storage
- ES2™ Café offering gourmet coffees, teas and water
- State of the art conference rooms with video conference technology
- Relaxation/wellness room
- The best shared office space in Northwest Indiana, offering exciting networking events and opportunities to grow your client roster
- Printing, copying, scanning*
- Staffed receptionist*
- Onsite IT*
*Available for an additional fee
No. We pride ourselves on being a partner dedicated to the success of your business and we will never nickel-and-dime you with hidden fees.
Yes. Our basic day passes, starting at $20 per person, allow access to the shared spaces of ES2™ plus high speed internet and free parking. We have additional day pass options that include access to shared office suites or private offices. Our conference rooms are also available to book without a membership.
When you refer friends and coworkers who become members at ES2™, you can earn conference room credits of between $50-200 per person, depending on the membership they purchase. We also offer referral fees to realtors. See the Referral Rewards on our Community page to learn more.
Yes, we offer a variety of ways for your friends to enjoy ES2™ with you, from purchasing a separate day pass to welcoming them into your private office. Contact our team for more details.
We’re located at 2901 Carlson Drive in Hammond, Indiana.
All memberships include 24/7 access to the ExecutiveSuites2® space.
We’d love to take you on a tour of ES2™. Contact our team via phone or email to schedule a time that works for you.
Depending on availability, you may be able to move in as soon as today! Our team will work with you to schedule your move-in date.
Yes. For an additional fee, we’ll provide you with a P.O. box at ES2™. We also offer fee-based receptionist services and IT assistance
Yes. We have ample free parking onsite.
Like most workplaces, ExecutiveSuites2® does not allow pets. But service animals are always welcome as outlined in the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
For a month-to-month Agreement, just provide 30 days written notice on the first day of the month for an end of the month termination. For example, if you’d like to end your membership at the end of October, you must provide your written notice no later than October 1. It’s easy, fair and transparent.